Advantages-You May Be Interested in
1.Process multifarious ready-to-use flours, reducing investment and labor force.
2. Various molds for your choice to make all the shapes you like.
3. Low energy consumption, large capacity, various molds.
4. Small room area coverage, stainless steel material, easy to clean.
5. High efficiency and simple operation,suitable for fast food shops, supermarkets and canteens.
Tips of using pasta machine
1. The first time you use a new pasta maker run a small ball of dough through the machine and then discard it. Since you aren't supposed to wash your pasta machine, this is a way of cleaning packing oils from the machine.
2. It is best to divide your dough into two balls and work with one batch at a time.
3. Only one person can operate the machine, however, as well as manages the continuously growing length of dough, so you should grape the quantity.
Multifunctional Pasta Machine Technical Data
Diversified Pasta Food-Multifunctional Pasta Machine
For centuries, pasta has been the worldwide staple food. The multifunctional pasta machine is specially designed for processing various types of pasta food which bring people novel flavors. The high processing speed, versatile food shapes and colors make it a popular with many investors.
What Pasta Food Can Be Processed?
Multifunctional pasta machine can process flour, rice flour, starch and grains or their mixtures into tasty snacks and pasta food. The various faux food with over twenty shapes like seashell, tremella, lantern, pentacle, macaroni and conch can be made in quite a short period of time. These food can be seasoned with versatile flavors such as spicy, spiced,etc.
Difference between pasta and noodles
1.Difference in flour use: noodles can be made from softer wheat flour types; pasta is generally made from durum wheat, hard wheat, high in gluten and low in starch.
2.Difference in production method: Asian noodles ask for very different production methods, for example the use of warm or cold water, or a combination of these two, difference dough resting times, etc.
3.Difference in use of salt: the differences use of salt resulting in different structure, taste and appearance about pasta and noodles.
4.Difference in taste and bite: in pasta the bite can vary between egg pasta and durum wheat pasta. Asian noodles vary widely in bite, coming from the use of a large variety of flours, alkaline, salt amount, eggs…
Please feel free to send your inquiry at the left form. You can also contact us by email, phone, or fax
Address: JinShui Avenue, ZHENGZHOU, Henan Province,CHINA, 450000