Vacuum marinated machine application
It applies to different meat processing factories and fast food chains. The aircraft is also applicable to all types of poultry products, split poultry products, chunks of meat products, and ham raw meat marinated.Vacuum marinated machine is suitable for food before cooking or frying food tasty, and other seasonings fill items. It can help the meat keep tender and taste well. Static marinated can maintain the shape and improve the appearance and the color of the fruit and vegetable chips.
Marinated machine features
--Stainless steel circular, beautiful appearance, timing function.
--Fashionable to drive unique, reasonable structure, convenient operation, small size, pleasing in appearance, uniform speed, large output.
--Large capacity, good sealing, fast curing (15 minutes), power and other characteristics.
--It can be cured a variety of meat and other foods, preserved foods that are not deformed.
Vacuum marinated machine parameters
with high speed
Vacuum marinated machine introduction
Marinated machine can be used to process brine soaked meat and is necessary in meat processing plants,supermarkets, meat shops and fast food outlets. We have two kinds marinated machines: common marinated machine and vacuum marinated machine. It uses mechanical roll barrel principle to make the meat rub each other in barrel to make the marinade immerge into meat.It is easy to operate and clean.
Some general rules for marinating
1. Always marinate in the refrigerator. Never leave the meat on the counter. Believe that, it makes a difference.
2. Never marinate different meats together. Different meats have different cooking times.
3. Never marinate in aluminum foil. A chemical reaction takes place and your meat will taste horrible. A glass, porcelain, or plastic container works best.
4. Poultry and cubed/stew meat can be marinated up to 2 days;beef, veal, pork, and lamb roasts, chops, and steaks may be marinated up to 5 days.
5. If you plan on using some of the marinade for basting while on the grill, make sure you thoroughly heat the marinade before the meat leaves the grill.
Most marinades include three key components
• First, an acidic ingredient, such as vinegar, wine, tomatoes, yogurt, or citrus juice. The acid agent makes meat easier to digest, helps slow the growth of harmful bacteria, and allows moisture and flavor to permeate the meat.
• Next, an agent that adds sweet, spicy, or salty notes. Good options include Dijon mustard, soy sauce, honey, chopped chili peppers, or other vegetable or fruit purees.
• Finally, an accent of dried spices or fresh ginger, garlic, or herbs.
Please feel free to send your inquiry at the left form. You can also contact us by email, phone, or fax
Tel: 0086- 371 - 65956636 65926616
Fax: 0086- 371 - 65956636
Address: JinShui Avenue, ZHENGZHOU, Henan Province,CHINA, 450000